Bill Gates Quotes About Internet
- The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow.
- If your business is not on the Internet, then your business will be out of business.
- With a public library card in your hand, you have access to the Internet and a world of opportunities.
- The Internet will help achieve “friction-free capitalism” by putting buyer and seller in direct contact and providing more information to both about each other.
- There are websites that any government wants to block. The truth about the Internet is that it’s extremely hard to block anything – extremely hard. You’ll never get perfect blocking.
Jeff Bezos Quotes About Internet
- If you make customers unhappy in the physical world, they might each tell 6 friends. If you make customers unhappy on the Internet, they can each tell 6,000 friends.
- If you’re going to invest in an Internet stock, you must be a long-term investor.
- Am I going to regret leaving Wall Street? No. Will I regret missing the beginning of the Internet? Yes.
- If there’s one reason we have done better than our peers in the Internet space over the last six years, it is because we have focused like a laser on customer experience.
- There’s so much stuff that has yet to be invented. There’s so much new that’s going to happen. People don’t have any idea yet how impactful the Internet is going to be and that this is still Day 1 in such a big way.
- People forget already how much utility they get out of the Internet – how much utility they get out of e-mail, how much utility they get out of even simple things like brochureware online.